Friday, October 10, 2008

Timeless Beauty...


So, I have this constant desire to travel. I should change it to insatiable desire because probably 90 percent of the day at work I spend dreaming up where I'm going to visit next. At least 5 emails that I send to Brandon each day consist of pictures of ...other places. Anyway, this whole economic crisis thing is causing a small uprising of fear in my heart....WHAT IF SOMEDAY I CAN'T TRAVEL?!!! This is a horrible thought..I may have to be satisfied where I am already at. Due to this unfortunate gloom that has rested upon my current "rutty" position, I've decided to research Europe. Why? Because it is extremely expensive and exquisitely beautiful...Always set your standards high. Also, Europe has this strange draw. The history is so fascinating to me..mysterious. The buildings have been constructed by real artists as opposed to people who got their inspiration from a cardboard box. ie: the track home. The architecture is intricate...built over the course of many years. How beautiful time is....
-Serra

No comments:

Contributors