Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Never trust a Bird to sell you a Burger!


So I went to lunch today with the guys from work planing on splitting a burger and filling up on fries to save money. Well... Of my 3 goals, I can tell you that two were successfully accomplished. I did split a burger. Though it was not the full half a burger I expected to receive, I was glad to contribute to my good friend Kenny Center's developing waist size. Second, I think I ate more seasoned steak fries than I have in the past decade, traditional and garlic! (Side note: Stay away from the garlic fries!) But spending 9 dollars for a third of a tasteless burger and greasy stake fries was not what I would call saving a buck!

The moral of this story? When invited to go to lunch with fellow staff always expect to pay more than you would eating alone, to be gone much longer than is scheduled for a traditional meal break and to always have a story to tell by the end of it all.

No comments:

Contributors