Friday, October 24, 2008

Professionally HOT


So a little know fact about Serra and I is that she and I both actually have backgrounds in modeling designer swimwear. I had a long and tenuous relationship with Speedo and Serra worked on a campaign with Billabong at her peak. What? You don't believe me? Well it's true! And so that you can't call me a liar, here is some proof!

Not so long ago I lived at a place with a pool. One day I though it would be a great idea to do a little photo shoot, you know... for old times sake. Well, my house was in Menifee so the day was hot and the models, well... They were hot too, of course! Please don't be stumbled by my bulging biceps or Serra's seductively beautifully styled hair. I assure you it is all in the lighting. We really are everyday people now, having left our modeling days in the dark past of yesteryear. We like to do normal everyday things in our spare time. Gardening... Shopping... Hanging out with old friends... Not too unlike you. Except our old friends are hot models!

So, though we may night look it on an average day, always remember, you are are dealing with professionals here! When the light is right on the weekends, we are free from the burdens of the everyday working man's toil, prepare yourself for the shock and awe of sheer and utter glorious modeling hotness!

No comments:

Contributors