Wednesday, October 15, 2008

MAC attack....


Some people watch football…I watch the lifestyles and mating habits of animals on none other than Planet Earth…the best show in the world…better because I don’t have TV and barely ever get to see it but when I do I am continuously awed…and by the way, yes..I do want to save the rainforest. I am willing to lie down in a fern and chain myself to a fig tree if that means that contractors will not tear apart our beautiful world.


Now, I’ve always wondered why boy birds get to be so much prettier than girl birds. It makes no sense. You barely see this brownish smudge floating around in the pond (girl duck) and BAM! A purple, red, green, yellow, white, blueish mauve one comes flyin in like he owns the lake. (male duck) The best instance of this that I have seen in a long time is the Bird of Paradise. Notice photo. Boy bird looks like an icon on a mac computer..girl is BROWN. What the heck?! Anyway, Brandon is convinced it is because girls are meant to be modest...and boys are meant to be??.......

No comments:

Contributors