Monday, December 29, 2008

The leaves have fallen...


Windy Leaves, originally uploaded by The Brothers Wright.

Off the trees and into my camera! I have taken so many photos as of late it has been great! I have made a vow to not go anywhere without a decent film camera close at hand. This is a recent little craft I was able to put together. It's a continuation of a series my brother and I put together a few years ago. It reminds me of why I love photography so much. It's so easy to get caught up in the chaos of living the dream of doing what you love for a living that sometimes you actually forget to dream? Don't ever forget to dream! Do what you love and if you can get paid along the way, go for it! Just don't forget to keep loving it. Just as in any real love and relationship with someone you have to make time to develop and go deeper more intimately with the person in order to sustain it's life, the passions of the soul are no different. Treat your love like an obligation or chore and the love will die... Quickly! Cherish your love! Live life without measure or regret. And never brew anything without mixing in some serious passion and a little bit of everyday, tender hearted, too gleeful to notice the scoffers, old fashioned joy!

God Bless!

No comments:

Contributors