Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy New Year!

CanonetHP502_005
So our break from the monotony of the 40 hour work week has ended with the passing of holidays and the dawning of the New Year and Serra and I have both returned to our wonderfully exciting jobs. Yay! And I am still recovering. I enjoy working but for some reason these past two weeks not working has been rather satisfying. I should make more time for that sort of thing. But then again there are those bills to pay. There's the "Man" always keeping me down. But seriously I had a great time over the holidays. Took a lot of photos and had a lot of fun spending time with friends and family. Serra got some reading done in the little time we had when we weren't required to be social and I got some (very little) well earned rest. Didn't get to stretch our legs very far though. Only made it up as far as Ventura. I am going to Sundance soon so that will be out of the state but what I really want to do is go out east. WAY east! Europe perhaps? Or maybe Israel? Serra is feeling a bit twitchy as well. Something's in the works, we'll just have to wait to see what God has planned.

No comments:

Contributors